Appraisal Order Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Orders appraisals when requested by Inside Account Representative, Account Executive or external Loan Officer
- Manages various workflow pipelines
- Orders field reviews when requested by investors
- Researches available appraisers to make sure they have the proper credentials to finish the appraisal.
- Distributes appraisals to appropriate departments when completed and returned by appraisers
- Ensures invoices are received and paid promptly
- Builds relationships with current and new appraisers
- Effectively communicates with appraisers making sure appraisals are received on time
- Places receipts for appraisal deposits in e-folder
- Request refund for appraisal deposit as required by Inside Account Representative, Account Executive or external Loan Officer
- Practices branch security procedures and protects customer confidentiality and privacy.
- May perform additional duties as necessary to keep the Bank operating efficiently and effectively.
- Must have above average oral and written communications skills
- Must be able to interpret Federal, State, & USPAP laws and regulations
- Logical thinking, attention to detail, and the ability to organize work is a must
- General PC knowledge to include MS Word, Excel and the Internet is required
- Must be trustworthy and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to multi-task and work under stress and pressure
- Communicates effectively, gets along with co-workers and deals with colleagues effectively and professionally
Equipment & Software Used:
Depending on the job duty being performed, equipment usage will vary.
- Personal computer, calculator, copier, fax machine, scanner, and telephone
- Encompass, Teammate, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle objects; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This employee has minimal customer contact, and moderate contact with bank staff and Appraisers. This employee would have minimal travel away from the office assisting with internal audits. This employee needs to have filing cabinets that can be locked. This position requires occasional supervision.