Employment Type: Full Time
2231 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Professional appearance and attitude are a must
- Must have knowledge of credit analysis, credit policy/procedures, real estate (business/personal) lending, problem loan administration, and financial budgeting and planning
- Computer knowledge and the ability to learn various software programs is a must.
- Learn functionality of Encompass
- Attention to detail while preparing and proofing loan documents, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines is required
- Must be able to multi-task and work under stress and pressure
- Must be dependable, trustworthy and maintain confidentiality
- Will be required to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Prepare and facilitate mortgage presentations to prospective customers and management when necessary.
- Work closely and build relationships with Mortgage Loan Officers and their teams from banks/broker/correspondent partners
- Provide services on the Help Desk to answer any preliminary questions and scenarios prior to a preapproval
- Provide a loan preapproval to our clients
- Help train new hires in Full Service, Broker or Correspondent Lending
- Ongoing training as procedures and guidelines change
- Run Theme Days provide by the Approval Specialist Team Lead
- Maintain knowledge of loan guidelines to include, but not limited to, FHA streamline and VA IRRLS, Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA mortgage loans.
- Keep informed of short and long term regional and national market conditions
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.