Inside Account Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Professional appearance and attitude are a must.
- Must have knowledge of credit analysis, credit policy/procedures, real estate (business/personal) lending, problem loan administration, financial budgeting and planning, banking rules and regulations and bank products offered.
- Computer knowledge and the ability to learn various software programs is a must.
- Learn functionality of Encompass.
- Attention to detail while preparing and proofing loan documents, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines is required.
- Must be able to multi-task, be organized and work under stress and pressure.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy and maintain confidentiality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- This person is required to represent and promote a positive image of the Bank in the community through involvement and/or participation in the community, civic, and charitable organizations and agencies.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and support staff.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively and professionally with internal and external contacts including processors, underwriters, management, staff, and vendors.
- Manage a pipeline of loans in an efficient and well organized manner
- Communicate daily with various bank brokers to ensure all needs are met
- Trouble shoot problems as they arise to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Collaborate with underwriting department to ensure files are approved and meet banking regulations
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers/banks
- Must be able to communicate effectively, get along with co-workers/banks and deal with colleagues effectively and professionally.
- Practices branch security procedures and protects customer confidentiality and privacy.
- May perform additional duties as necessary to keep the Bank operating efficiently and effectively
Depending on the job duty being performed, equipment usage will vary.
- Personal computer, telephone, calculator, fax machine, copier, and typewriter.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle objects; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift/and or move up to 30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This employee has frequent contact with customers, either in the office or out in the community while processing/servicing the real estate loan and moderate contact with Bank staff. This position requires moderate supervision.