Employment Type: Full Time
2231 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Must have knowledge of credit analysis, credit policy/procedures, real estate (business/personal) lending, problem loan administration, financial budgeting and planning, banking rules and regulations and bank products offered.
- Attention to detail while preparing and proofing loan documents, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines is required.
- Professional appearance and attitude are a must.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, get along with co-workers and deal with colleagues effectively and professionally.
- Work with the compliance department to verify all loans are within guidelines
- Review and update final numbers from invoices and title work.
- Work with title company to obtain accurate title fees and taxes and to give them our numbers
- Review Encompass screens to prepare for closing.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.