Non-QM Loan Programs
Learn about our DSCR Program and our Bank Statement Loan Programs today!
DSCR Non-QM Program
Do you know someone who is self-employed, looking to invest in real estate, or expand their property portfolio? Windsor Mortgage has the perfect financing solution for you – Our DSCR Program. Learn more about the DSCR program and its benefits and requirements below. If you have questions about Windsor's Non-QM products, don't hesitate to contact us today!
- 80% Max LTV (LTC)*
- Non-warrantable condo option up to 75% LTC/LTV
- The representative score for the loan is the LOWEST representative score of the borrower or guarantor, as applicable
*With Approved Credit
- 1-4 unit
- Legal and legal non-conforming use permitted.
- ADU Rental income is NOT permitted in the DSCR calculation
- Underwriting decision is based on the debt of the property, not individual debt
- Eligible Business Entities include:
- Business entity can be the borrower, or a business guaranteed by principals who have a valid social security number, are a US Citizen or are lawfully present in the United States per Residency and Eligibility guidelines
- Business purpose only
- Borrowers who want the security of a 30-year fixed rate term
- Minimum loan amount of 100k with a maximum of 2 mil for 1 unit property
- All investor experience levels permitted
- Not available in the state of New York
- Prepayment penalty options are available
Bank Statement Loan Program
Our Bank Statement Loan is thoughtfully designed to cater to your self-employed borrowers or those with unique financial circumstances of self-employed borrowers, ensuring they have access to the flexible financing solutions they need.
- No Tax Returns or W-2s Required: Say goodbye to the hassle of traditional income verification.
- Up to 75% LTV* for Cash Out: Access your home’s equity for other financial needs up to $500k cash out with a maximum loan amount of 1mil with a 680 or higher credit score on a primary residence.
- Up to 80% LTV* for Primary Residence or Second Home Purchase
- We will allow the use of other sources of income used together with this program, including W-2 income, or fixed income such as Social Security Benefits.
- Supplemental income cannot exceed 50% of the total qualifying income for the borrower.
- NOTE: Co-borrower wage earner income coming from self-employed borrower business is not allowed.
- Flexible Approval: We base your eligibility on bank statements, not traditional income documents.
- Competitive Rates: Enjoy competitive interest rates tailored to your unique situation.
- Quick Approval: Get fast approval and move closer to your homeownership goals.
- Personalized Solutions: Our experts will work with you to find the right solution.
- Dedicated Support: Count on our experienced team for guidance at every step
*Depending on credit approval and other loan parameters.
If you are interested in this program, reach out and connect with your Account Executive, or fill out the form below. We will match you with one of our top-tier Account Executives.
Whether you have questions or you're ready to get started, complete the following form to contact our team and we'll get back to you soon.