Why a Conventional Loan with Windsor?
- Direct, intentional communication with your underwriter.
- Email updates that clearly communicate where your files are in the process.
- Close on time.
- We find solutions in the gray. No black and white "No" from us.
- Fixed or adjustable rates are available.
- Manual Underwriting is available.
Windsor's Conventional Loan Lineup
We offer a diverse and extensive product lineup so that you’ll be able to find the right loan for every client.
- Conforming Fixed & ARMs
- Conforming High Balance Fixed & ARMs
- RefiNow Conforming
- Refi Possible
- Conforming High Balance
- Home Possible® & Home Possible® High Balance
- HomeReady® & HomeReady® High Balance
- Manufactured homes
General Conventional Highlights:
- Fixed-rate & adjustable-rate options available
- Wide variety of loan terms
- FICO scores of 620 and above
- Down payment options as low as 3% with 100% financing*
- Loan amounts up to $715,000 for single-family homes (higher limits for designated high-cost areas)
- Refinancing and cash-out options
*All loans with down payments under 20% are required to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI)
Loans are subject to underwriting/credit approval. For real estate mortgage professionals only. Not intended for distribution to consumers or other third parties.
Are you talking to your borrowers about their refinance and cash-out options?
Reach out to your Account Executive to get the latest on how to help lower your borrower’s monthly payments.
Don’t have an Account Executive yet? Let’s get you connected with a Windsor team member today!
Whether you have questions or you're ready to get started, complete the following form to contact our team and we'll get back to you soon.