Plains Commerce Bank and its Windsor Mortgage division are rooted in relationships. Whether a seasoned correspondent or mortgage broker transitioning to correspondent delivery, Plains Commerce Bank Warehouse Facilities and Windsor Mortgage Correspondent Lending work together to help you grow your business. We go beyond traditional warehouse lines with superior advance rates that will enable you to expand your funding capacity, acquire additional origination capabilities, or pursue other business improvement opportunities.
Windsor Mortgage offers broker, non-delegated and delegated correspondent delivery, an extensive product selection, consistently aggressive pricing, and best-in-class levels of customer service.
Warehouse Lending Process
We pride ourselves on a streamlined lending process. From start to finish, there are four simple steps:
- Set up a discovery call with your account executive or our VP of Warehouse Lending
- Receive term sheet and Comergence application
- Deliver diligence items and receive Board approval
- Close and onboard, receiving funding within 30 days
"It used to take our team anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to request a wire. With Plains Commerce Bank and Windsor Mortgage, it only takes 5 minutes."
View the Warehouse Lending Pricing Tiers
Warehouse Lending Benefits
- Improve cash flow with a higher advance rate (over 100% of the Note amount).
- Save money with a faster purchase turnaround.
- Save time with an easy wire request system.
- Avoid fires and headaches with a dedicated decision maker in your back pocket.
- No pressure - we don't have a non-utilization fee or minimum volume requirement.
Whether you have questions or you're ready to set up a discovery call, send our team your contact info with this form and we'll get back to you soon.